Cobra Standard Flushmaster, Exposed Type with Control Stop
Vendor: Cobra | SKU: FM1-100
This item is currently out of stock.
Contact Our Sales team for information on availability
Install Cobra Flushmaster with confidence. Great dedication to quality, the Flushmaster is highly reliable and durable.
- Click Here For Product Warranty
- Exposed type Flushmaster. Back entry toilet flush valve with 1 1/4" control stop and wall flange with bent flush pipe and pan connector.
- Includes rubber pan connector to enable a leak-free / odour free connection between the back entry flush pipe and the toilet.
- Back entry bent flush pipe FMT1-1.
- Can be retro-fitted with an extended flush activation lever for ease of use by infirm/disabled people.
- Lever operated for positive flushing action.
- Ease of servicing with shut-off valve/check valve (control stop) and is adjustable for flow control.
- Integral vacuum breaker prevents back-syphonage.
- SABS approved, SANS 1240.
- Warranty: 2 years