Cobra Standard Flushmaster, Exposed Type with Control Stop
Vendor: Cobra | SKU: FM1-100
Subject to stock availability by our brand partner.
Install Cobra Flushmaster with confidence. Great dedication to quality, the Flushmaster is highly reliable and durable.
- Click Here For Product Warranty
- Exposed type Flushmaster. Back entry toilet flush valve with 1 1/4" control stop and wall flange with bent flush pipe and pan connector.
- Includes rubber pan connector to enable a leak-free / odour free connection between the back entry flush pipe and the toilet.
- Back entry bent flush pipe FMT1-1.
- Can be retro-fitted with an extended flush activation lever for ease of use by infirm/disabled people.
- Lever operated for positive flushing action.
- Ease of servicing with shut-off valve/check valve (control stop) and is adjustable for flow control.
- Integral vacuum breaker prevents back-syphonage.
- SABS approved, SANS 1240.
- Warranty: 12 years