Install Cobra Flushmaster with confidence. Great dedication to quality, the Flushmaster is highly reliable and durable.
- Click Here For Product Warranty
- Exposed type with back entry installations.
- Cistern that fills up with zero noise.
- SABS approved, SANS 1240.
- Chrome plate finish.
- Recommended optimum design pressures - Inlet flow pressure: 150 - 500 kPa for back entry WC pans.
- Exposed type toilet flushvalve with ball-o-stop and wall flange.
- Includes pan connector and seat buffer.
- Warranty: 2 years