Cobra Junior Flushmaster for Toilet, Back Entry Installation
Vendor: Cobra | SKU: KF4-213
Subject to stock availability by our brand partner.
This item is currently out of stock.
Contact Our Sales team for information on availability
Install Cobra Flushmaster with confidence. Great dedication to quality, the Flushmaster is highly reliable and durable.
- Junior econo-flushvalve with front access box with palm press pushbutton, back entry installation, pan connector and stainless steel faceplate.
- SABS approved, SANS 1240.
- For high pressure installations. Flush valve housed in metal box. Access for maintenance via faceplate.
- Stainless steel faceplate with chrome plated palm press push button. Suitable for new ductless buildings like office blocks, hotels, cinemas, etc.
- Integral vacuum breaker -prevents back syphonage. No cistern fill up noise.
- Water Supply Requirements Recommended optimum design pressures - Inlet flow pressure: 150 - 500 kPa for back entry WC pans.
- At higher pressures, velocity parameters should be taken into consideration in the installation design.
- Maximum system pressure: 600 kPa.
- 65Ltrs/min peak flow rate.
- Warranty: 12 years