Cobra Junior Flushmaster for Toilet, Back Entry Installation
Vendor: Cobra | SKU: KF4-213
Subject to stock availability by our brand partner.
Install Cobra Flushmaster with confidence. Great dedication to quality, the Flushmaster is highly reliable and durable.
- Junior econo-flushvalve with front access box with palm press pushbutton, back entry installation, pan connector and stainless steel faceplate.
- SABS approved, SANS 1240.
- For high pressure installations. Flush valve housed in metal box. Access for maintenance via faceplate.
- Stainless steel faceplate with chrome plated palm press push button. Suitable for new ductless buildings like office blocks, hotels, cinemas, etc.
- Integral vacuum breaker -prevents back syphonage. No cistern fill up noise.
- Water Supply Requirements Recommended optimum design pressures - Inlet flow pressure: 150 - 500 kPa for back entry WC pans.
- At higher pressures, velocity parameters should be taken into consideration in the installation design.
- Maximum system pressure: 600 kPa.
- 65Ltrs/min peak flow rate.
- Warranty: 12 years